Grow your Alberta business with insights shared by other local entrepreneurs at this online conference. Specifically for Alberta makers and producers interested in growing their business, the Made in Alberta Online Conference brings together producers, marketers and retailers from across the province. Whether you are making food, drinks, homewares, fashion or any unique product, you’ll learn how to better understand your clients, scale your business and share your local story.
Learn local, grow local, think global.
What to expect:
- Learn how to succeed at craft and art markets from the owner and operator of the annual Art Market, Nichole Windblad.
- Get advice on how to start selling wholesale with Moni Koopslie of Koopslie Consulting.
- Become a better “Art-repreneur” and map your business journey as an artist with Julieanne Steedman, creator of The Makers Map and founder of Heirloom Island.
- Find out how to scale your small business sustainably.
- Join a conversation about how to source local manufacturing.
- Following the conference, on October 14, join us for the in-person awards night at SAIT in Calgary to celebrate the winners of the third annual Made in Alberta Awards.
Made in Alberta Awards
The Made in Alberta Awards celebrate great Alberta products, businesses and ingenuity. By highlighting Alberta-made products through a variety of channels, including digital, in print and in person, the Made in Alberta Awards program supports and promotes local businesses and encourages people to shop local.
Proudly made in Alberta.